To get started you need to have your User Name and Password handy.
Builder Lynx strongly recommends that you use Firefox to access Builder Lynx.
- Improved printing support.
- Faster browsing and page loading.
- Download the latest version from www.GetFirefox.com.
- Install using all the default settings.
Builder Lynx strongly recommends:
Please e-mail security@BuilderLynx.com if you have any questions.
- Do not save your login password in your web browser (Firefox). If you save your password
then anyone with access to your computer can access Builder Lynx impersonating you.
- Click the "Logout" button when you are done using Builder Lynx.
- Close all your web browser windows when you are done using Builder Lynx.
- Do not write your password down on paper, or if you do, make sure the paper filed securely away from your computer.
- Your password is strong and secure. You can update your password using the "My Information" link after you login.
- You do not share your username and password. Please contact Builder Lynx if you need a new login for you or your staff.
To remove your saved passwords in Firefox:
- Click "Tools -> Options" menu to open the Options window.
- Click the "Security" button to open the Security tab.
- Uncheck "Remember Passwords for sites".
- Click "Show Passwords..." to view your saved passwords.
- Click "Remove All" to remove all your saved passwords.
- Click "Close", then "OK" to close the Options window.
|Powered By Builder Lynx © 2001-2013. All Rights Reserved.
||v.ba.3.143 Terms of Service
||1 ms. (0.71, 0.53, 0.39)